Supine figure four.
This yoga movement is good for strengthening the lower back, glutes and also piriformis.
- Position yourself same as in the above-mentioned exercise.
- Bend your left knee (or right) off the ground. Your lower right leg should be parallel with the ground.
- Bend your left knee. Then put your left leg ankle above the right leg knee, on the thigh.
- Grab the under-knee of your right leg with both your hands. Your left arm should be under your left leg.
- Make sure to keep your upper body part as well as your head on the ground. Apply some pulling of the right leg with your arms.
- Hold the position for some eight breaths and then gently switch sides.