Janusirsasana (Head to Knee Pose).
This yoga movement is good for exercising the hamstrings as well as your glutes and also the hips.
- Sit with your groin on the ground. Fully strength and elongate your right leg forward.
- Bend your left leg and put your left foot under your right leg thigh.
- Sit still and take a deep breath which will lengthen your spine and use the core.
- When exhaling, you should bend towards your right foot with your arms and upper body. Try to grab with your hands the right foot.
- If you cannot reach the right foot you can try to slightly bend your right leg knee.
- Once grabbing the right foot, hold the position for some eight unhurried breaths.
- Switch sides.